Commercial Duct Cleaning
Did you know that to maximize performance and energy efficiency of your boiler equipment and cooling, it is recommended to clean your air Ducts at least once every three years.A Commercial Duct Cleaning can effectively address many factors related to inadequate ventilation. In addition to requiring regular maintenance systems, the accumulation of dust can cause a remarkable loss of heat, clogged filters, reducing the mechanical performance of the device and reduce its life due to overheating of the machine.In addition, cleaning your commercial lines greatly improves the quality of the air you breathe occupants.A good cleaning of ventilation ducts will remove contaminants such as dust, allergens components, bacteria, germs, molds and more.Our method Perfected brush inside the vents and sucks simultaneously to avoid leakage of dust in yourpremises.
Keep microbes away from your air ducts
Your air ducts can accumulate germs, bacteria and dust that are harmful to health. We can eliminate these intruders with a generous portion of our antibacterial formula in your air ducts, while we improve the quality of air in your home; our antibacterial solution is not harmful to humans and animals.
Duct Cleaning commercial dryers:
Did you know that poorly maintained dryer Ducts is the third leading cause of fire in a house?
The outside exhaust hood must be regularly checked, in fact, dirt and other particles that escape the filter can accommodate and thus block the components of the valve, making it impossible to close.The cold air, birds or rodents to percolate and cause damage or fire.A Dryer must evacuate more than 3 to 5 liters of water each cycle, it is crucial to maintain the air Ducts evacuations to avoid the accumulation of water in the laundry room.In addition, the performance of your dryer will be improved and extended life, not to mention the energy savings. A Dryer Duct Cleaning is recommended every 3 to 4 years> Duct length, number of elbows, the material used in walls and ceilings and the use of the device are all factors that have an impact on the frequency required for cleaning dryer Ducts.
Poor maintenance is the leading cause of dryer fires, lint being named as the raw material to ignite.
Preventions of Dryer Fires:
The accumulation of lint in the duct produces overheating and pre duct normal drying time. It was then that the thermal fuse, high temperature remains continually active and may thereafter, be damaged. This results in higher costs to use and can potentially cause a fire hazardous dryer.
- clothing such as towels and jeans take a long time to dry.
- clothes are hotter than usual at the end of the cycle.
- the flaps on the Duct outside exit, do not open when the dryer is running.
- the dryer is switched off continuously until the end of its cycle.
CALL US TODAY:
514-819-8832 Montreal & South Shore
450-973-1414 North Shore
- Monday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Montreal + North Shore :
OUR CERTIFICATES AND ACCREDITATIONS
-The CAA recommendation: guarantee of CAA-Quebec residential network. The best addresses and companies evaluated by CAA-Quebec and the best service for you.
- NADCA certification: an advanced certification developed to recognize industry professionals involved in the inspection of HVAC systems. The complexity of ventilation systems requires expertise for which Imperial Cleaning has obtained the NADCA certificate to better serve you.
- The IICRC certificate is organized by a Standards Development Organization (SDO) Certification and Organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries which is present in more than 25 countries. Imperial Cleaning has obtained one of the best certificates for inspection, cleaning and restoration.
- RSA training: one of the important actors in training and education. More than 7,000 students attend their programs each year. Imperial Cleaning staff attended several clean-up sessions to keep up-to-date on all types of cleaning techniques that exist in the North American market.
- BBB accreditation: a company can be accredited by the BBB when it shows confidence, honesty, transparency with its customers ... And that's why, Imperial Cleaning has earned this diploma.
-The license of the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec-RBQ number 5693-1819-0: its mission is to ensure the level of quality of the work done by local professionals.
We pride ourselves on offering unsurpassable cleaning services at low prices.Your satisfaction is our primary goal. We will work around your schedule, even on weekends and evenings.
No pushy sales, only honest pricing.
As a long-time, respected company, we are constantly on the lookout for effective and safe techniques and greener products that are tough on stains, but easy on your fabrics.
We provides commercial or residential services in and around Montreal.
Reviews about Imperial Group divisions & cleaning services?
A friend send me to this company, very fast and very efficient.They have done the most thorough and thorough cleaning I know, now my carpet smells fresh and good. Job SUPER well done, you made a huge difference. I will definitely book it again.M.B - Montreal
I used the services of Imperial Cleaning and I find their outstanding work.The staff were professional, they were cleaned very well my ventilation.highly recommend.John- Brossard
Had our two couches cleaned.The service was fast, efficient, and just as reliable as advertised.The Technician was pleasant and courteous and did an outstanding cleaning on our furniture. We look forward to using them again.Alice Brewer-Terrebone
Great work guys. The team went to work right away after arriving right on time. They cleaned all the vents and were very clean and organized.Jennifer Coleman- Laval
More informations about Imperial Group divisions?
We provides commercial or residential services in and around Montreal. Don't hesitate for inquiry here or call us :
Imperial Cleaning is specialized in Carpet cleaning and cleaning services since 1995 in Montreal, Laval,
South shore, North Shore and Gatineau.
Montreal & South Shore