The air exchangers cannot trap dust too long.
It is recommended to clean the air exchange every 3 to 5 years. Your home breathes through your air exchanger. It gives you fresh air and ejects the stale air outside.
Then, in case of negligence, the impact could be bad for your health because of the development of dust, germs and bacteria, so keep this device for the sake of your family and your home.
Also, cleaning your air exchanger ensure proper operation and purify the air in your home for improved air quality and fewer allergens.
Our method of cleaning air exchanger
So, we have two methods for cleaning air exchanger:
- The first is the most often used is the technique of friction-sucking is a soft brush electrically remote controlled by our certified technicians which is also combined with our long famous suction hose that dirt to send our waste recovery units.
- The second methodis sometimes used depending on the route and curves between the Duct and air exchanger as such, without ignoring well on the machine that makes it all work
- Then , we we will involve performing a cleaning including all your air filters and valves internal exchanger, your device will return as new.
CALL US TODAY:
514-819-8832 Montreal & South Shore
450-973-1414 North Shore
- Monday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Montreal + North Shore :
OUR CERTIFICATES AND ACCREDITATIONS
-The CAA recommendation: guarantee of CAA-Quebec residential network. The best addresses and companies evaluated by CAA-Quebec and the best service for you.
- NADCA certification: an advanced certification developed to recognize industry professionals involved in the inspection of HVAC systems. The complexity of ventilation systems requires expertise for which Imperial Cleaning has obtained the NADCA certificate to better serve you.
- The IICRC certificate is organized by a Standards Development Organization (SDO) Certification and Organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries which is present in more than 25 countries. Imperial Cleaning has obtained one of the best certificates for inspection, cleaning and restoration.
- RSA training: one of the important actors in training and education. More than 7,000 students attend their programs each year. Imperial Cleaning staff attended several clean-up sessions to keep up-to-date on all types of cleaning techniques that exist in the North American market.
- BBB accreditation: a company can be accredited by the BBB when it shows confidence, honesty, transparency with its customers ... And that's why, Imperial Cleaning has earned this diploma.
-The license of the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec-RBQ number 5693-1819-0: its mission is to ensure the level of quality of the work done by local professionals.
We pride ourselves on offering unsurpassable cleaning services at low prices. Your satisfaction is our primary goal. We will work around your schedule, even on weekends and evenings. No pushy sales, only honest pricing.
Jennifer Coleman- Laval
M.B - Montreal
More reviews about Imperial Group divisions & cleaning services?